So For today only (14th November 2010), the first 50 people who email me a pic of themselves at the development will each win a 1m litho panoramic print….
Click on image above to view full size!
Panoramic Image taken from the hill above the vineyards overlooking the Kelderhof development, with views across to Gordon’s bay on the left.
Shot at Kelderhof this week and its a really beautiful development about 30 min from cape Town, off the N2.
It really worth taking a drive out to see, even if only to experience the massive underpass we built to safely get residence across, or in this case, under the railway line.
Win stuff and just be clear this is my competition and has nothing to do with the development or developers…
So the inevitable question has just been raised, can you win a pano print for this. Ok why not let’s say that all you need to do to win the big prinze of 2 x 1.5m panoramic prints (worth over R5000) of mine (your choice which ones), stretched on canvas, is the following:
- Drive out to Kelderhof Directions
- Go see Edna, agent on site, she is going to be very confused as she knows nothing about this 🙂
- Give her your twitter ID or email address and ask her to send it to me
To stand inline to win more, do the follwoing:
- Photography your self in front of the Kelderhof sign and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could stand in line to win one of 3 sets of 4x 1m unframed panoramic litho prints.
- Email me the name of Edna’s dog to stand in line to win one of 2 sets of 3 x 1m unframed panoramic litho prints.
- Email a photograph of yourself in front of the show house and you could win one of 2 sets of 3 x 1m unframed panoramic litho prints.
- Retweet this competition, copying me in the tweet and you could win one of 3 sets of 5 x 1m unframed panoramic litho prints.
You can enter all 5 of the competitions and in two weeks time, Monday the 22nd November, I will draw and announce the winners.