I haven’t given a print away for a while so let’s give away a 1m unframed paper print, of the above image, to one lucky person.
This time however I am not going to make it too easy but I am going to make you work and have some fun using, or learning how to use Google maps.
- What you will need to do is go to Google maps
- And then you will need to plot a walking route using three way points being:
- Silvermine Reservoir – to
- Elephant’s Eye Cave, Cape Town – to
- Constantiaberg Tower, Cape Town
- You will now have a route and you will need to tell me from the options below what the distance of this route is and provide your name and email address which will only be used for this give-away and not shared with any other party.
Entries will close at 18:00 on Friday the 28th February 2014 and the winner will be selected from the list of correct entries by myself using a random number generator and contacted via email by Monday the 3rd march 2014.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one print is available as part of this give away.
- The print may not be exchanged for cash or another print.
- The print is unframed and the give away does not include framing.
- The winner will need to collect the print from me or pay the cost to have it delivered to them.
- The give away is only open to people living within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Each person may only enter once.
- My decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.